Friday, June 22, 2007

No-Post Friday!

Three quick items before I leave on an early weekend getaway:

1) So far, A Bad Move has done exactly what I hoped it would do, and thanks for the great response so far. Not many blogs would survive a first week filled with pirates, Michael Caine, Weird Al Yankovic, and Dire Straits. I'm sorta proud that I did.

2) Samuel L. Jackson (the "L" is for "loud") will be playing Nick Fury in the Iron Man movie. Haven't had time to sort out my feelings about that yet.

3) The new season of Who Wants To Be A Superhero? starts July 26th. They'll be hard pressed to find someone as goofily charming as Major Victory, but I'll be tuning in nonetheless.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Pretentious Fool said...

Personally, I think that Sam Jackson as Nick Fury will be cool. I mean, the Ultimate Nick Fury was based on him, and he has said he would love to play the role.

9:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home