Thursday, June 21, 2007

I Have No Explanation For This

I will be the first one to admit I absolutely do not understand the "lolcat" phenomenon. If marginally cute pictures of kittens overlaid with badly spelled Internet shorthand is the future of "hipness", then schedule me for hip replacement surgery.

(Ye Gods, that joke was bad. Apologies.)

That said, I cannot explain what compelled me to make the image below, using a handily pirated picture and MS-Paint. More apologies if this has been done before.


Labels: ,

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so will you submit this to lolcomics?

1:47 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Um... sure, as soon as someone tells me exactly what lolcomics is. :-)

9:20 PM  
Blogger Dracorat said...

www.lolcats2.com

Enjoy =)

5:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolcomics:
lolcomics.livejournal.com/

1:27 PM  
Blogger The OWL said...

I'Z IN UR SOLR SYZTM, EATIN UR PLANETZES.

YUM!

5:44 AM  
Blogger Jacob T. Levy said...

What's the dude standing on? Kirby blows my mind...

5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home