Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'm Getting Soft In My Old Age

Lots of comics on my list today, and no that's not a typo at the end of the list.

ALL NEW ATOM #9 --- Am I the only person on the planet reading this?

DETECTIVE COMICS #829 --- Monthly dose of Batman in perfect portions.

JONAH HEX #17 --- I'm surprised and thrilled that this hasn't been cancelled yet.

CAPTAIN AMERICA #25 --- What a timely feature this was!

CIVIL WAR INITIATIVE --- Dan Slott deserves a shot, right?

IRON MAN HYPERVELOCITY #3 (OF 6) --- Solid story thus far, and I really like the art. Plus: Civil War-free!

MIGHTY AVENGERS #1 --- Don't. Just don't. Stop looking at me like that. I promise if I hate it that I won't complain about it. Much.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The numbers of those enlightened few who recognize the awesomeness that is the All-New Atom may be small, but they are steadily growing. Death or Submission!
Oh, and what fun is there in reading an Avengers title by Brian Michael Bendis if you can't immediately procede to giving it the sound thrashing it so rightly deserves?`

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On the contrary, if you hate it you must post. At length. With much heckling. And possibly a cameo by Volstagg. :)

1:38 PM  
Blogger Marc Burkhardt said...

I predict that you'll looove the last panel of Mighty Avengers.

2:29 PM  
Blogger Kavonde said...

QQQQQQQQQ!

4:34 PM  
Blogger Matthew E said...

I've been recommending The All-New Atom since the first issue. More fun than humans should be allowed to have.

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home