Saturday, February 24, 2007

A Thank You to Mr. Didio

Greetings all

As I was perusing the DC Panel info from NYCCon, one HUGE bit of news was glaring right there at me:

Manhunter is going to continue to be published.

This pleases me to no end.

So, I don't know how often you hear this Mr. Didio, but thank you for continuing to publish this great book.

For those of you readers out there, I would encourage you to at least try the book for a couple of issues. The current arc is fantastic, and is to settle the "WonderWoman y Max Lord", with an inclusion of um Ted Kord, mebbe.

Manhunter may not be for everyone, but that's ok. Its just plain fun, one I look forward to each month.

Keep the good news coming DC, keep it comin'!

3 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

I had a felling this book wouldn't die. Especially with them soliciting a third volume. I just read vol. 2 and loved it. Now that Nextwave is done, I have a hole in my pull list. Manunter will fill it nicely.

12:57 PM  
Blogger SallyP said...

I'm so happy I could dance a jig.

8:43 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

Didio lately has been scoring a lot of points with me, this is just another one. Now whenever he does something like kill off Ted I'll keep my mouth shut for about a year, lol.

11:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home