Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Randy's Buy Pile for April 5

Greetings all

I have a much shorter list than Jake this week.


INFINITE CRISIS #6 (OF 7): I started it, this is one I might as well finish. Its been so delayed, its no sooo...."YAWN"... for me.

JONAH HEX #6: I"m with Jake on this one. The art better improve this go around. It was absolutely horrid on ish 5.

JSA #84: OK, I"m sticking with it. They roped me back in somehow. And its the Gentleman Ghost for like 3 or 4 issues. Who wouldn't like that?

OMAC PROJECT INFINITE CRISIS SPECIAL: This book is $5!!!! I'll have to mull this one over. Five bucks can buy me a lot of other goodies.

MOON KNIGHT #1: I want to buy like 80 bajillion copies. I feel a very long and very lengthy review coming this week.

Later all-- enjoy your week.

1 Comments:

Blogger thekelvingreen said...

Oh boy. I didn't like Moon Knight at all. Your mileage may vary, but even Bendis did a better job with the character in USM, and Kirkman did too, even playing him for laughs, in MTU. Future issues might be better, as there are some interesting hints in there, but the first issue is arse.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home