Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No post of any real substance today, since A) I'll be watching college basketball for like 15 hours straight, and B) I'm lazy, which you probably gathered from point A.

I was toying with the idea of putting up some kind of witty message from my favorite Irish Marvel Comics heroes, but according to current continuity Banshee's dead, Siryn's lying in an alley with crowbar dents in her forehead, and Black Tom's...well, he's just Black Tom.

Anyhoo, back this weekend with my thoughts on Marvel's Iron Man conference call (and hoo boy do I have some thoughts on that) and, of course, "An X-Cellent Death".

Till then, have a good weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whatever happened to Shamrock?

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home