Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Housekeeping!

So, this makes the second week in a row that the damn Bank Account Elves have cleaned me out, which means I don't get comics until Friday.

Damn.

Which means that between no comics-havin' and no free-time-havin', I've got damned little to say about our little hobby.

On the other hand I'm doing "Summer Shows I'm TiVo-ing Week" over at Artistic Veritas, so if you're addicted to my particular style of writing (Hi, Mom!) then head on over there to check it out.

Hm.

I expect the creative opinionated juices to come back to life towards the end of the week, not coincidentally also the same day I get new comics and my boss comes back from vacation. Meantime, I implore all of you to check out the many fine blogs on the sidebar. I should have something fresh up over the weekend.

That is all.

3 Comments:

Blogger RedheadFangirl said...

I watch The Closer too (thaaaannnk yeww). Did you know Sgt. Gabriel is a huge comic geek? Saw it on newsarama. Turns out he would like to do a Green Lantern stint.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,

This is your mother.

I think it's so cute when you mention me in your little interblob.

But why don't you CALL me more often?

You wrote that you don't have any money.

Are you eating?

Tell me that you're buying food with what money you do have and not those comics.

Do you need a little money?
I can give you some.

Just don't spend it all on comic books.

Call me.


Love,

Your mom.

2:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris,

If you are able to check the IP address from that last post, your mom was here JUST for use of my computer.

Honest.

No shenanigans.

~P~
P-TOR

2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home