Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Blog Pimpin' + Notes

Hey howdy, just a quick note to point out 3 items:

1) My dear friend Sara has started a couple of blogs, one of which, Curmudgeon Central, is her thoughts, essays, and ramblings about life in general, and you should read if for no other reason than good writing deserves to be read.

The other is Artistic Veritas, which is a book/movie/TV/music team review blog that I contribute to, so if you're interested in my opinions on various non-comic related things like that, you can go there to read.

So, go read both of those, comment frequently, and make her welcome. This I command!

2) Since my boss left me for a 3-week vacation, I'm swamped at work doing his job and my job, which leaves precious little time for comics. Although I did get to use Scipio's line with a VP of development, modified for my use:

VP: Hey there.

ME: Hey.

VP: I see you're reading comics.

ME: Yep.

VP: Shouldn't you be programming our latest website application interface?

ME: Yeah. When the comics get too hard to understand, I go back to web API coding.

VP: Um.

ME: ...

VP: Well, let me know if you run into any problems.

ME: Will do.

VP: (leaves)

Good times!


3) Still haven't gotten my comics from last week, but come payday this Friday there shall come a reckoning, I tell you! I shall bathe in comics! (And not in that ooky serial-killer kind of way, either.)

More later.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Yeeah....if you could just program some API code that would just be greeeat. And I'm gonna need you to come in on Saturday, too. Yeeeah. Greeaaat."


CONFOUND THE MAN!

~P~
P-TOR

3:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home