Thursday, January 26, 2006

What Would Randy Buy, 25/01/06

Or rather, what will Randy ask Chris to kindly ask the LCBS owner to add to Randy's box so Randy may purchase them from whence he returns from once again doing research on cricket and non-American football.

CATWOMAN #51
I liked 50 alot. I want to see where it goes. Looks interesting.

WONDER WOMAN #225
And when it was decent, they end it. Screw you DC.

BOOKS OF DOOM #3 (OF 6)
I started this one, and since I like Doom, I"m sticking with it. I'm waiting for more of the mystical stuff. Bought a GN a long time ago w/ Doom and Strange, and it was REALLY well done. Good mystic stuff, so hoping that Doom will start that soon.

DAREDEVIL #81
Hoping it has Elektra and Widow, but I doubt it. Now I just gots to see what happens though.

NEW AVENGERS #15
Because I'm dumb. I'm just hoping the new team that is supposed to start shortly actually has a couple more ACTUAL Avengers.

X-MEN #181
Chris, I think I forgot this one. I think that this is the one I buy. If its not, oh well, another $3 down the tube. But I think this is the right one.

RED SONJA GOES EAST ONE SHOT
Chris-- this wasn't on my pull list for you either. I'll send you more info, as I'm hoping that our LCBS gets the cover I"m looking for.

RED SONJA VS THULSA DOOM #1 (OF 4)
Chris- Please see the previous Red Sonja note.

And its Pakistan vs. India in cricket matches currently.

3 Comments:

Blogger naladahc said...

If you can't remember which X book you buy then Marvel either has far too many (which it does) or really doesn't do enough to differentiate the book on the shelf.

I know we were buying that Joss Whedon one that would come out every now and then but for the life of my I can't tell you what was going on.

10:38 AM  
Blogger Spencer Carnage said...

Books Of Doom # 3 gets all mystical just at the right time for you.

11:14 AM  
Blogger thekelvingreen said...

In cricket, Pakistan versus India is like the US and Canada in the ice hockey, except more polite (on both sides), less fighting, and a lot longer.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home