Monday, January 16, 2006

Ye Olde Comick Booke Blogge

Due to its numeric nomenclature, 2 Guys Buying Comics is a bit restrictive to the number of writers we can add to the roster. This is Chris and Randy's party and I was always taught to leave a party before you're asked to. I was invited to fill in the second guy buying comics role while Randy was off to India, but now he's back, so I should take my cue to fade to black.

However...

While I may show up here to contribute every now and again, my faithful readers--both of you--can continue to read my insights and (more likely) rants at Ye Olde Comick Booke Blogge. For the last month or so, I've been posting identical columns both here and there, so now I'm going to just post there and stop copying and pasting over here.

Feel free to bookmark it and add it to your links in the margins of your own blogs. See you there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home