Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Damn You, Immune System!

In the war between me and every single virus on Earth, my immune system has turned traitor and joined the enemy. All of which is a long-winded way of saying that I have the Sumatran Death Flu or whatever the hell it is that's going around, and so I won't be blogging as much as I had planned to this week.

Which really torques me off, but oh well.

Bullet point reviews for last week's comics:

  • Nextwave #1 = Excellent fun
  • Green Lantern Corps #4 = outstanding
  • New Avengers #15 = better than expected (very nice Warbird that Bendis writes) but still not good
  • Elk's Run #4 = finally got this. Still good.
  • Fallen Angel #2 = solid issue, but am still somewhat lost
  • Defenders #5 = nice job waiting until the last issue to produce a decent one. Awful series.
  • OHOTMU #1 = relentlessy pointless unless you're a relative of one of the guys who wrote this I guess
  • X-Men: Deadly Genesis #3 = a misstep here as nothing happens and the pace slows to glacial

More on my travails after I've healed.

1 Comments:

Blogger RedheadFangirl said...

Get better Chris!

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home