Friday, October 14, 2005

Pre-Review Reviews

More to come tomorrow (I'm moving, so the full reviews will be up by Saturday at the latest) , but here are the thumbnails in case anybody cares. Here's my list and a general approximation of what I thought. Read the full reviews (again, Saturday at the latest) for insights into my opinions and psyche.
  • Infinite Crisis : Yeah. It's a damn good comic. Not great, but damn good.
  • Hawkman: Sweet ending to a tortuous arc. Damn good as well.
  • House of M: Fuck you Bendis, for pulling this one out of your ass. (Is that a compliment or a slam? Stay tuned!)
  • Villains United: in the words of the immortal Ice-T: Awwwwwwww,yeeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhh.
  • Arkham Asylum 15th Anniversary Edition: Morrison....Batman....weirdness....it's...you know....um...either you love it or hate it. My take on it coming soon!
  • DC Showcase: Green Lantern: Marvel Essentials-style comes to DC. You know I'll love the value (500 pages for 10 bucks), but are the stories worth it? The answer, dear readers, may surprise you!

Also, props to Devon over at Seven Hells (see sidebar for link). The dude is a WITCH! He had the whole Infinite Crisis thing figured out LAST YEAR.

Hoping you'll come back Saturday,

Chris

(P.S. Randy: post some damn reviews. You owe me an Archie comic breakdown!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Devon Sanders said...

I have a penis. That makes me a Warlock.

5:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be sure to attend your funeral when your evil future self kills you, then.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home