Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Bullet Points

Criminy Jim-Jams, it's been almost a week without a post? I must be insane, or busy, or both. A few quick hits before Comic Armageddon tomorrow:

  • Infinite Crisis better be pretty damn good for 4 bucks. I'm just saying.
  • House of M better be pretty damn fight-happy for being issue 7 of 8.
  • Looks like Green Lantern Corps will be an ongoing series after the Recharge mini. This makes me happy in several highly evolved organs.
  • Brian Michael Bendis, stop it.
  • Looking for input on whether I should start reading the following comics: 100 Bullets, Stray Bullets, Matador
  • Big pull list this week and next. Woo! Hoo!

2 Comments:

Blogger thekelvingreen said...

I'd say no to 100 Bullets, if only because it's got a good concept, but it's floundering, and the writer is nowhere near as clever or as good at crime fiction as he thinks he is.

Dip in and out of it perhaps, but don't get the whole run.

I've heard nothing but good things about Stray Bullets, but I've not read it myself, and I've only vaguely heard of Matador, so I'm of no help there.

3:18 PM  
Blogger Spencer Carnage said...

Go to trades on 100 bullets. Its good, its just sloooooooooow. And Stray Bullets was good but its declined in the past few years. But damn, those first twenty issues are great.

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home