Tuesday, August 07, 2007

A Lying Sack

Hi all --- I know the plan was to get started again blogging in earnest yesterday, but the Arizona Department of Safety had other ideas, and the less said about that the better.

(No, I'm not in trouble or arrested or anything like that.)

Anyway, whilst I gather my thoughts, here's something to tide you over --- if you love (or even occasionally like) maps, here's a blog entirely dedicated to strange, unique, and interesting maps, fictional and otherwise. Oddly enough, it's called "Strange Maps". Enjoy!

P.S. World War Hulk? Makes me feel ten years old again, and that's a good thing.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

By the title I thought you were referring to Jake's Kiss Manga story. Is it sad that a little bit of me wishes it were true?

9:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you mean Arizona Department of Public Safety?

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home