Thursday, September 28, 2006

Ladies And Gentlemen, Iron Man Is...

...Robert Downey, Jr.

Reactions in real time:

1) What?
2) Huh.
3) Isn't he kind of goofy?
4) But wait, he knows tortured addiciton, arrogance, and success at an early age like nobody else.
5) Sonofabitch, I forgot, this guy can act when he tries.
6) Man, I hope he tries.
7) Robert Downey, Jr. --- F#@$ yeah!
8) Goddammit, Iron Man Movie Makers, you've made yet another move to get me excited about the movie.

Well played, Favreau. Well played.

6 Comments:

Blogger inkdestroyedmybrush said...

initial reaction:

Wow. Great.

Forget all the other crap about him you know, go rent "Chaplin" again. this man can actually really ACT. very nice to see that he has the job.

kudos.

8:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I skipped right over to #8, man. I could definitely see him in that role. A lot more than I can see Tony in the current CW mess.

9:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anyone read Amazing Spider-Man 535? For those that havem't or refuse to read anything JMS even touches, 5 simply words: Tony Stark the Evil Fascist.

Hopeflly the movie will purge this shit from my mind.

12:27 AM  
Blogger joncormier said...

I was hoping it would be Vince Vaughn.

Ah, well straight to DVD isn't the curse it once was.

7:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One Word: MUSTACHE.

Other words: With that kind of casting, this won't be a big draw for the younger market outside of Awesome Armor CG.

1:06 AM  
Blogger headpiece747 said...

This could work but I have to wait to see a trailer first.

9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home