Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Buy Pile: Feb 15

Hello all, how's things?

Its new comic day, so its a good day.

What is on the buy pile today:

Firestorm #22: New direction. Lets see how it goes.

Justice #4: Last ish it started to really pick up for me.

Manhunter #19: This too picked up some steam finally after 4 issues of blah.

Sgt Rock #2: I'll bite again. I"m like that.

Daredevil #82: Brubaker #1, lets see what he does.

Giant Size Ms. Marvel #1: I"m addicted.

New Avengers #16: Here's to hoping they eventually bring back in Avengers, and not the also-rans.

Ultimate Fantastic Four #27: I get me some Thor again. President or not, that's fine.

Red Sonja #6: The finale of this tale. Damn I love this art.

Anyone know what this Alice In Wonderland mini is? Typical tale, or a nice dark take?

Later all

Randy

2 Comments:

Blogger thekelvingreen said...

Not Avengers #16. Oh well. Never mind.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Randy said...

Thor. Please. Pretty please. Pull it out Bendis. Figure out these peeps are NOT going to be saving the world, and get me some superheroes.
Thank you, and have a lovely day.

4:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home