Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Labor Intensive Set-Up For A Joke That's Not All That Funny

Question: In the two-and-a-half year history of this blog, have I ever given any sort of indication that I can read or speak Chinese?

Answer: Fuck, and No.

So, Anonymous Chinese Comment Spammer, what exactly is being accomplished by leaving dense piles of undecipherable, completely unintelligible text everywhere?

I suppose this is how it feels to be an X-Men reader.

(rimshot)

(Thank you! I'll be here all week! Try the veal!)

8 Comments:

Blogger Jeremy Rizza said...

Haw!

I had the same problem last year with an Indian ad agency spamming my comments. What the hell? Is my blog big in India? Unlikely. Somebody needs to program these robots more efficiently.

11:13 AM  
Blogger joncormier said...

Wow, I got the same spam bot but I'm thinking with all the banning of the internet in China it probably came from somewhere else.

How the heck to I stop this now?

6:46 AM  
Blogger Daniel Monty said...

Don't you love spammers? How do you know they aren't human, though? I mean they have to get around your captcha system, don't they? Bleh!
- table cover

4:08 PM  
Blogger Attorney said...

I would highly suggest getting a New Jersey Securities Fraud Attorney.

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

2197462311

4:47 AM  
Blogger Kim2k said...

awesome sharing

Where To Buy Stamps
Does Kroger Sell Stamps
Does 711 Sell Stamps

9:08 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Do you have any BASTARD CATS?

9:47 PM  
Anonymous FAKE TOEFL CERTIFICATE FOR SALE said...

It was an absolute joy to come across this webpage. This is truely top rated content. The carefully articulated writing is evident of English language skills that can only be obtained with our TOEFL CERTIFICATE FOR SALE​ ​ . You could prove yourself a master of the English language too since we have made it super easy to GET TOEFL CERTIFICATE ONLINE​ ​ . I'll definitely bookmark this link to come back for more informative content every now and then. Cheers mate

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home