Friday, November 30, 2007

Ladies And Gentlemen, We've Officially Found "The Line".

Look, I'm as big a comic geek as the next comics blogger, but still.

If you are over the age of 13 and order this for yourself.... it's time to maybe re-prioritize the ol' lifestyle, mmmkay?

Just sayin': if 3 year-old CGI outtakes from a Sony Playstation Spider-Man game followed by a stiffly animated Spidey unmasking to reveal himself as whatever unchanging-expression-having still photo you sent in is your cup of tea.... then I'm not coming over to your house for tea.

(And yes, I know that it's likely intended for kids. I'm just trying to keep it that way. This is in response to, I kid you not, a grown 44 year old man who looked at it and seriously considered getting one for himself.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home