Thursday, November 01, 2007

Assload O' Reviews Week Will Continue Tomorrow

The Marvel reviews are coming as well, I was just bone tired after trick-or-treating with the kids last night.

(For those who care, my sons went as an alien and a ninja, my daughter went as a 30's movie star, and I went as Walter Sobchak of The Big Lebowski fame.)

(Also, when you start being a dead ringer for any John Goodman character, it's probably time to start reviewing the ol' dietary habits. Just sayin'.)

Also, the Wanted trailer is out, which oddly makes me even less interested in seeing it than I was from just having read the comic.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger JayDubya said...

I feel the same way (about Wanted). Seems they tried to stay as far away from the source material as possible and I hope it suffers gravely for it.

10:25 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

The comic was so horrible for me that even the trailer looks good in comparison. It looks like they erased most of the stuff I hated about the GN, and Morgan Freeman is in it...even the guys' crap movies aren't crappy. (Chain Reaction was a decent movie, I don't care what anybody says)

12:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home