Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bleeding Readers

OK, I know I promised an update, but this is the last week of school for the kids and things are batshit insane, I tell you.

Not insane in the good Nextwave-kind-of-way, insane in the Joker-just-killed-a-box-of-puppies kind of way.

Back later, promise, for the six of you who are still left.

P.S. Ultimates #2 13 should have come with a cover that read "Even Mark Millar Isn't Interested In This Anymore". It's not even bad enough to be interesting, which is a bigger crime than being downright rotten.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

RE: your comment on Ultimates 13. You're dead on that one. I could feel my brain forcing me to kinda like it, kind of like when the much-anticipated second album from a favorite band comes out and you tell yourself it's good,but it's really crap (ex. The Stone Roses).

9:46 AM  
Blogger Nick said...

I...liked Ultimates #13...huge battle scenes and some serious smackdowns!

11:35 AM  
Blogger Captain Qwert Jr said...

Never confuse pin-ups with action scenes.

6:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hooboy that one sucked. Jason's got this one right. I keep chewing on it and chewing, and chewing, and thinking if I chew it enough, I can swallow it.

5 years, 25 issues, and what's the upshot? Two words: Global Citizens, baby! I smell an Eisner...

This comic reminds me of when Jerry Lee Lewis would finish a set, and then set his piano on fire as the next guy walked on stage. I can almost see Millar walking by Jeph Loeb and saying "Listen, uh, best of luck with that"

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home