Saturday, September 10, 2005

Bullet Points

  • I'm traveling today, so the 9/6 Reviews will go up sometime Sunday.
  • Preacher by Garth Ennis is really good (Volume 1, at least).
  • Essential Iron Man, vol. 2 is light-years better than vol. 1 (I call this the Gene Colan Effect)
  • I finally got Batman: The Long Halloween to read on the plane to see what all the hoo-ha was about. We shall see.
  • I am jacked for Joe Casey's Iron Man miniseries.

My reviews this weekend! Randy's whenever! Woo!

1 Comments:

Blogger thekelvingreen said...

I think it falls considerably short of the hype, so I'd be interested in seeing your thoughts on Long Halloween.

And Preacher is gold from start to finish. Superb stuff, and I much prefer it to the overly stuffy Sandman.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home