Monday, June 26, 2006

So Many Goodies Again This Week

I gots sooo many goodies coming this week:

A preview:

ACTION COMICS #840: Part 8 of 8. Finally.
CATWOMAN #56: Starting to roll along again Will.
DCU BRAVE NEW WORLD #1: For a buck, I'll take a teaser. Want to see Atom and Creeper.
NECROMANCER #6: I think this one concludes too. Not sure though.
AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #533: Borderline on this one. Seems what happens here is in CW too. But, its the first one after "disrobing"....ewww.....
ANNIHILATION RONAN #3: I like it. Talk all the smack ya want, this is just a good old fashioned fun series, and I'm very glad I bought this Annihilation goodness.
DAREDEVIL #86: Go Frank! Go Frank! Gimme some killing, and Welcome Home!!
FANTASTIC FOUR #538: This one I will get- this looks to be the most intriguing of the CW's. MARVEL MILESTONES RAWHIDE KID & TWO GUN KID: Pondering this one too....
MOON KNIGHT #3: Need you even ask?
NEW AVENGERS #21: Its a good jumping off point, but since I was the only one in the universe that apparently liked the other one, he roped me in. Hoping he turned a corner, round 2.
X-FACTOR #8: One of the best books out there.

NO! No, I won't do it. Scratch off the New Avengers. I"m not doing it I tell ya, not doing it. I'll go off with a sigh and say I liked the last issue I bought. I'm making the Leap of Faith. Of Future Suckiness.

Dear Tom Cruise, someone hold me please. I think I just lost a blood vessel.

Talk at ya all later, once my brain stops hurting.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got 86 via my subscription.

It's good. Really Really good.

If you use that when you review it I want credit!

Not really.

But it is gooooooooooooooood

5:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The fist step is admitting you have a problem. Good on you for skipping New Avengers.

12:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home