Thursday, December 22, 2005

Damn You, Bank Account Elves!

I can't get my comics until tomorrow, because the Bank Account Elves have been at it again.

I hate the Bank Account Elves.

So instead of having any sort of meaningful reviews up, I've got nothing. Zip. No cool Christmas covers, no holiday-themed back issue analysis (now there's a vaguely creepy phrase), nothing.

I spent my vitriol on the Ultimates, so that's done.

I'm gearing up for the 1st Annual 2 Guys Buying Comics Awards ceremony, so that's cool. I hope I don't end up having to rent a tuxedo.

I'm just kind of in a mellow mood today, I guess. Apart from hating the Bank Account Elves.

Stupid Bank Account Elves.

Oh, I've got the second issue of my comic done. Well, the scripts are done. I still don't have an artist. I should start checking around on that.

Hmm, what else is going on?

Mark Fossen has probably convinced me to give Elk's Run a try.

You want Christmas covers? Both Comics Should Be Good and the Comic Asylum are counting 'em down like they were going out of style.

Franny over at So So Silver Age has an interesting tale of a real-life superhero and his trials with alcohol. It's sad-ish.

Jean-Claude Van Doom has some comics reviews up for this week, which just makes me mad at the Bank Account Elves all over again.

I finally got Blogger to quit choking on my sidebar links update, so that's a good thing! Updated and alphabetized!

I'll be back later with more nonsense.

Stupid, stupid elves. I want my damn Iron Man: The Inevitable. And Green Lantern Corps. And X- Men: Deadly Genesis. And Infinite Crisis. And Justice. And....well, you get the picture.

4 Comments:

Blogger Guy LeCharles Gonzalez said...

Mark Fossen has probably convinced me to give Elk's Run a try.

Do it. It's a very good comic.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Jake said...

I want my damn Iron Man: The Inevitable. And Green Lantern Corps. And X- Men: Deadly Genesis. And Infinite Crisis. And Justice. And....well, you get the picture.

Is it a picture of you and a bunch of shitty comics? (Jake asks after posting a review of Punisher: Silent Night and prior to picking up Punisher vs. Bullseye #2... sigh)

2:28 PM  
Blogger Ragnell said...

I can understand where you're coming form. UPS truck broek down yesterday, and today the delivery was so late I had to get to work and couldn't wait to get them. :(

12:04 AM  
Blogger Spencer Carnage said...

I got my comics, but I haven't read them yet. I could, but I just thought of maybe waiting. No reason to rush anything, I mean....there just comics, right?

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home